Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love...


... shoes. I love parfums. But not any fragrance. I love cars. I love speed. Midnight speed. I love music. I love all that's real to me. I love tulips. I love magic in the world i see. I love Starbucks. Grande Latte with 1 or 2 brown sugar. I love lollipops. I love food. I love Skipper, Kowalski, Private & Rico. What do you mean "who are they???". The 4 crazy penguins. I love photography. I love mountain. I love snow. I love kissing in the snow. I love the laughter in the childhood games. I love things further down. I love French. I love French food, French kissing, French life. I love 13. I love orange fresh. I love Paris & Prague. I love the atmosphere in Kusadasi. I love the air in Greece. I love to see where everything is. I love to be a part of where everything is going.I love best on every level. I love to play at the cutting edge of both sides. I love creativity. I love unpredictable. I love the other way around. I love laughter. I love the power of expression. I love life. I love everything simply clever. Because I was created to be enjoyed...

No comments: